Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Princess of Thieves Lost Scenes

I have found the original scenes of the TV-movie "Princess of Thieves" thst starred Keira Knightley. The movie was about Robin Hood's daughter Gwen and adventure to save her father. These original scenes shows that the character was fat, however, the un-named company wanted her to be alittle bit thinner than she was. Here are a few scenes from the lost footage:


"You don't think I can help you cause I'm a girl or is it because I'm FAT?"


"I hope that nobody sees me or my butt behind this tree."


"Don't worry! I can win a archery contest and a pie-eating contest just in time to save my father."


"Who says that big people can't be heroes!!!"

More coming soon.....

The caps are from my personal collection.

0 comments:

 
MattBrewMorphs! - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você